Lewis Road Creamery Flavoured Milk Double Caramel Butterscotch 6 x 300ml Carton
Fresh Double Caramel Milk has been created in collaboration with one of New Zealand’s favourite foodies, Chelsea Winter. Together, Chelsea and Lewis Road founder Peter Cullinane, have developed a rich and creamy milk that delivers a double dose of nostalgia with every sip.
Lewis Road Creamery Double Caramel Milk the recipe blends our pure, permeate-free whole milk and two distinct caramels – a deep, golden caramel and a butterscotch. Created in the Lewis Road kitchen in small batches, the challenge was then to scale the recipe for all of New Zealand to enjoy, without losing that special, home-made taste.
Mission accomplished. The final product uses only real, old-fashioned ingredients, so no numbers, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Enjoy!
*Shake well and enjoy this indulgent caramel treat.
Please note: We usually receive products from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Milk, Caramel Sauce (9%) (Condensed Milk, Sugar, Butter, Water, Salt, Vanilla Extract), Butterscotch Sauce (7%) (Cream, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Vanilla Extract)
Serving/pack: 1 Serving size: 300ml
Average Quantity Per 100mL Energy 541kJ Fat, Total 7.2g – Saturated 5.5g Protein 3.4g Carbohydrate, Total 11.6g – Sugars 11.6g Sodium 123mg Calcium 101mg
Manufactured in New Zealand from local ingredients.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.