Lewis Road Creamery Fresh Chocolate Milk
$36.95 – $139.95
Lewis Road Creamery Fresh Chocolate Milk is an indulgent chocolatey treat that combines Lewis Road’s Premium Whole Milk with Whittaker’s 5 Roll Refined Creamy Milk Chocolate to deliver a delicious, velvety chocolate milk like no other.
Available in different size ranges. Shake well and enjoy this indulgent chocolatey treat!
Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
Did you know that Chocolate milk is recognised as a source of high-quality protein and nutrients to help rebuild & refuel muscles?
Our Roadies have long been telling us that chocolate milk is a great post-exercise recovery drink. So, we thought we’d do some digging and it appears that there are more than twenty in-depth studies that support the benefits of recovering with chocolate milk.
It helps restore muscles quickly and replenish what the body loses during exercise – including fluids, important nutrients and electrolytes (calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium).
Who would have thought that something that tastes so good can also be a great way to recover? Good motivation to push extra hard in a workout or game when you know there is a chocolate milk at the end!
We’re busy working with some clever nutritionists and sports experts to find out more about our chocolate milk, but in the meantime have a look at the studies below.
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Milk 86%*, Whittaker’s Creamy Milk Chocolate 13% (sugar, milk powder, cocoa solids, vanilla flavour), Cocoa Powder
* Minimum Percentage
Servings Per Bottle:1 Serving Size: 300mL
Average Quantity Per 100mL Energy 557kJ Fat, Total 7.3g – Saturated 5.6g Protein 4.3g Carbohydrate 12.4g – Sugars 11.5g Sodium 52mg Calcium 125mg
Manufactured in New Zealand from local ingredients.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.