Lewis Road Creamery Organic Homogenised Milk
$99.95 – $114.95
Pure Organic – Homogenised
Lewis Road Creamery Organic Milks are organic whole milks that are free from both permeate and palm kernel expeller, to deliver a top quality product that surpasses standard milk. Lewis Road Creamery Organic Homogenised Milk is as close to the farm gate as you can get, simply pasteurised and bottled, it’s milk the way it should be.
Housed in a retro-inspired 100 percent recyclable milk bottle through which you can see what you are drinking and how much is left in the bottle.
Other than the necessary pasteurization no artificial processes or scientists are dabbling where they’re not wanted. So you can enjoy the freshest, smoothest, and creamiest milk available. The difference in taste is truly remarkable.
Please note: We usually receive products from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product arrives in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern, then please do not order as, unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Fresh Pasteurised Cream.
Serving/pack: 4 Serving size: 200ml
Nutrient Per 100ml Energy 295kJ Fat – Total 3.3g – Saturated 2.9g Protein 3.2g Carbohydrate 4.6g – Sugars 4.6g Sodium 46mg Calcium 112mg
- Mixed herd, pure whole milk. Milk, the way it should be.
- No permeate.
- No palm kernel expeller used.
- 100% rPET recyclable milk bottle.
AsureQuality Certified Organic
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.