Lewis Road Creamery Banana Milk 6 x 300ml Carton
Making a smooth entrance into Kiwi Kitchen is Lewis Road Creamery’s delicious Fresh Banana Smoothie. They’ve given you a break and takin the reins of the blender, making you a banana smoothie flavoured milk that is fresh, creamy and smooth.
Available in a 300ml rPET bottle.
Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, and not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store it vertically in the freezer and leave space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Milk, Sugar, Rice Flour, Banana Powder (0.5%), Natural Flavours, Colour (Safflower Extract).
Nutrient Per 100g Energy 375kJ Protein, total 3.2g Fat, total 3.8g – Saturated 3.4g Carbohydrates 10.5g – Sugars 9.0g Sodium 47mg Calcium 107mg
- Pure whole milk
- 100% rPET bottles
- Available in a 300ml rPET bottle.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.