Lewis Road Creamery Fresh Espresso Coffee Milk 6 x 300ml Carton
Lewis Road Creamery Fresh Coffee Milk is naturally processed which involves picking the coffee cherries from the tree and drying them while the skin and pulp are still attached. The extract is gently warmed with our permeate-free Premium Whole Milk and a hint of natural cane sugar before being pasteurised and bottled.
The coffee in our Fresh Coffee Milk is a unique ‘Lewis Road blend’ – a blend of three excellent coffees sourced from Brazil. Each bringing its own character to the blend.
Brazilian coffees are renowned for their big chocolatey flavours as well as malt and caramel and lower acidity profiles. The natural roasting process gives the coffee a very distinct flavour character versus a coffee that has a “washed”, and bland, taste. We hear it’s the favourite country of origin for coffee! Each bottle has two shots of coffee to get you up and going!
Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Milk, Coffee Supreme Extract (12%), Natural Cane Sugar.
Servings Per bottle :1 Serving Size: 300ml
Average Quantity Per 100mL Energy 316kJ Fat, Total 3.4g -Saturated 3.0g Protein 2.8g Carbohydrate 7.3g – Sugars 6.5g Sodium 42mg Calcium 95mg Caffeine 95mg
- Made in New Zealand using local and imported ingredients.
- Real Brazilian Arabica beans
- Pure whole milk – permeate free
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.