Lewis Road Creamery Premium Double Cream 6 x 300ml Carton
Our permeate free Premium Double Cream is a first for New Zealand and perfect for those who want a brilliant double cream to use in desserts, sauces, home-made ice-cream and soup garnishes. With no gelatine or other thickeners, ours is 100% cream with a higher butterfat content of 48%.
- No palm kernel expeller
- Permeate free
- 100% rPET bottles
Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of cream!
Worried about too much cream, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, you may see small lumps in the cream but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Fresh Pasteurised Cream.
Serving/pack: 3 Serving size: 100ml
Nutrient Per 100ml Energy 1880kJ Fat – Total 48.0g – Saturated 30.7g Protein 1.7g Carbohydrate 2.6g – Sugars 2.6g Sodium 27mg Calcium 56mg
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.