Lewis Road Creamery Half & Half Single Milk 6 x 750ml Carton
A rich blend of our signature Jersey Milk and fresh single cream, Lewis Road’s latest creation is creamy & delicious, offering the best of both worlds!
Pairs perfectly with morning cereal or with daily coffee or tea to add just a little more decadence. And it doesn’t stop there, add it to winter warmer recipes like soups, pasta sauces or milk-based desserts to elevate the velvety texture and flavour of milk to create the perfect dish.
Available in 750ml
Please note: We usually receive products from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product arrives here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern, please do not order as, unfortunately, we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Jersey Milk, Mixed Herd Cream (milk).
Avg Qty Per 100mL Energy 938kJ Fat, total 22.1g -Saturated 13.7g Protein 3.1g Carbohydrate 4.0g – Sugars 4.0g Sodium 32mg Calcium 108mg
- Permeate Free
- Made in 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
- 100% Recyclable, lids too!
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.