Maggi GF Chicken Gravy 24g
Meat and gravy were made for each other!
Make your next meal a real taste sensation by pouring over a delicious Maggi Gluten Free gravy, the ultimate finishing touch and ready in an instant.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.
How to prepare:
Serves:4 | Preparation time: 0 Minutes | Cooking time: 1 Minutes
- Pour ¾ cup (190mL) of boiling water into a jug.
- Add packet contents and stir quickly with a fork until smooth.
- Top-up with boiling water to 1 cup (250mL).
Potato Starch, Milk Solids, Glucose, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Fat (Vegetable Fat, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Lecithin), Iodised Salt, Flavours, Soy Sauce Powder, Onion (3.8%), Cream (Milk), Burnt Sugar, Garlic, Mineral Salt (Potassium Chloride), Parsley (0.2%), Sage, Food Acid (Citric), White Pepper (0.1%), Turmeric, Bay Leaf.
Serving/pack: 4 Serving size: 6g
|Nutrient||Per Serving as Prepared1, ^||Per 100ml as Prepared1, ^||% Daily Intake Per Serving as Prepared*, ^|
|Gluten||not detected||not detected|
* Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
^ When prepared in accordance with recipe instructions.
1 Servings Per Pack: 4 Serving Size: 6 g (1 serving is approx 1/4 cup of gravy^)
2 Av. Qty
Contains: Milk and Soy.
May contain: Celery, Fish and Mustard.
- Gluten free
- Made with real herbs & spices
- Blended in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.