Lewis Road Creamery Non-Homogenised A2 Protein Milk 6 x 1.5L Carton
Introducing the newest member of our white milk family…
Our New Non-Homogenised A2 Protein fresh white milk is full in flavour and celebrates that delicious cream on top! Coming from a handful of very small farms, carrying pasture fed A2/A2 cows, this wonderfully creamy milk is often touted as being kinder on the gut.
- Made using pure whole milk
- Permeate Free
- Made in 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
- 100% Recyclable
Available in 1.5L rPET bottle.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.
Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Fresh Pasteurised Milk
|Avg Qty Per 100mL|
|Beta Casein A2||1.1|
|Beta Casein A1||<0.013g|
|Fat – Total||4.5g|
|Carbohydrate – Total||4.9g|
There are no reviews yet.