Lewis Road Creamery A2 Protein Milk 6 x 1.5L Carton
Introducing the newest member of our white milk family…A2 Protein fresh white milk!
- Made using pure whole milk
- Permeate Free
- Made in 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
- 100% Recyclable
Available in 1.5L rPET bottle.
Please note: We usually receive products from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control or guarantee what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product arrives in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern, please do not order as, unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk and not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Fresh Pasteurised Milk
Lewis Road Creamery Non-Homogenised A2 Protein Milk
Nutrient Per 100mL Energy 314kJ Protein, total 3.8g Beta Casein A2 1.1 Beta Casein A1 <0.013g Fat, total 4.5g -Saturated 3.0g Carbohydrates 4.9g – Sugars 4.9g Sodium 40mg Calcium 120mg
Lewis Road Creamery Homogenised A2 Protein Milk
Serving/pack: 6 Serving size: 250ml
Nutrient Per 100g Energy 275kJ Protein, total 3.9g Fat, total 3.3g -Saturated 2g Carbohydrates 5.1g – Sugars 5.1g Sodium 42mg Calcium 124mg
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.