Goodtime Classic Savouries Sausage Rolls 24 x 60g
Only 2 left in stock
24 exquisite Goodtime Classic Sausage Rolls, perfect for the big family or any social occasion. These are the Classic range of sausage rolls and come in the bigger 60 gram size.
• Defrost savouries/party pies by storing them in the refrigerator until thawed.
• Oven must be preheated to 160°c.
• Heat on a baking tray rather than a wire tray. This gives better support to the pastry base.
• Heat savouries in the oven to an internal temperature above 70ºC.
• If you use defrosted savouries store them below 4ºC until use.
• If you use frozen savouries ensure they are stored at -18ºC until use.
• If savouries are frozen, product should be kept covered in freezer to prevent freezer burn.
• Shelf life of the savouries once defrosted is 4 days if kept refrigerated at 4°C.
Sausage meat (50%) (water, lamb, beef, breadcrumb [wheat flour, water, yeast, salt, vegetable oil, vegetable fibre, soy flour, gluten, acidity regulators (330, 263), emulsifier (481, 472e, 471), sugar), tomato chutney (apple (apple pomace & paste, food acid (260, 300), preservative (211), sugar, water, sugar syrup, tomato paste, salt, thickener (1442), food acid (260), malt vinegar (colour 150c), spices, rice flour, flavours, colours (124, 122, 110), seasoning (wheat, salt, acidity regulator (451), preservative (223), antioxidant (316), spice extracts, flavour enhancer (621)], soy protein, onion, potato, potato starch, vegetable protein, vegetable oil, herbs, spices)), wheat flour, pastry fat (animal fat, vegetable oil, water, salt, emulsifier (471), emulsifier (322), acidity regulator (500), antioxidant (307b), food acid (330), colour (160a)), water, wheat fibre, salt, glaze (rennet casein, lactose, sugar, raising agent (450), colour (102, 124)), colour (102,110)
Nutrient Per Serving Per 100g Energy 603kj 1170kj Protein, total4.3g 7.2gFat, total 10.4g17.3g– Saturated 4.6g5.4g Carbohydrates 13.9g 23.2g– Sugars0.5g0.8g Sodium 601mg1000mg
- All values are considered averages unless otherwise indicated
Contains wheat flour, soy, dairy, sulphites.
May contain traces of egg, tree nuts, seafood
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.
Cooking Instructions (from frozen)
- Heat for 20mins in a pre-warmed oven at 160oC for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the savoury is 70oC
- Heat on baking trays rather than wire racks to better support the roll.
There are no reviews yet.