Cadbury Twirl Honeycomb Sundae Bar 35g
Ribbons of indulgent honeycomb sundae bliss! Cadbury Twirl Honeycomb Sundae is a light, melt-in-your-mouth chocolatey treat. Two bars of honeycomb flavoured swirls & curls coated in Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate.
Perfect for an afternoon treat.
Full Cream Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Milk Solids, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, 476), Flavours, and Colours (100, 120).
Serving/pack: 2 Serving size: 17.5g
Nutrient Per Serving1 Per 100g1 % Daily Intake Per Serving* Energy 393kJ 2240kJ 5% Protein 1.3g 7.3g 3% Fat – Total 5.3g 30.1g 8% – Saturated 3.2g 18.2g 13% Carbohydrate 10.3g 58.7g 3% – Sugars 10.2g 58.1g 11% Sodium 15mg 87mg 1%
1 Avg. qty
* Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy.
** Serving size: 19.5g (1 bar)
Contains Milk and Soy
May contain Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.