Cadbury Twirl Chocolate Bar Caramilk 39g
New Cadbury Caramilk Twirls – a variant of the popular chocolate bar, pimped with white chocolate and caramel.
There’s the same milk chocolate shell, only this time with a caramel-flavoured white chocolate interior.
Full Cream Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Milk Solids, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin,476), Flavours
- 1 Contains: caramelised white chocolate (58%), milk chocolate (42%).
- 2 Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 26%, milk solids minimum 24%. White chocolate contains cocoa solids 20%, milk solids 29%.
Serving/pack: 2 Serving size: 19.5g
Nutritional Information Table Nutrient Per Serving1 Per 100g1 % Daily Intake Per Serving* Energy 438kJ 2240kJ 5% Protein 1.5g 7.5g 3% Fat – Total 5.8g 29.9g 8% Saturated 3.5g 18.2g 15% Carbohydrate 11.5g 59.1g 4% Sugars 11.4g 58.6g 13% Sodium 17mg 87mg 1%
- 1 Avg. qty
- * Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy.
- ** Serving size: 19.5g (1 bar)
Contains Milk and Soy, May contain Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Be treatwise – enjoy a balanced diet, Caramilk, dairy milk and the colour purple are trade marks used under licence , 2 bars – Swirls & Curls of CARAMILK chocolate covered in CADBURY DARIY MILK milk chocolate., Enjoy your favourite treats as part of a balanced diet
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.