Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate 12 Pack 144g
Only 4 left in stock
Enjoy Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo’s milky goodness!
The equivalent of a glass and a half of full cream milk in every 200g of Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate.
Full Cream Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Milk Solids, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, 476), Flavours
Serving/pack: 12 Serving size: 12g
Nutrient Per Serving Per 100g % Daily Intake Per Serving* Energy 269kJ 2240kJ 3% Protein <1g 7.5g 2% Fat – Total 3.6g 30.4g 5% – Saturated 2.2g 18.5g 10% Carbohydrate 6.9g 57.3g 2% – Sugars 6.9g 46g 8% Sodium 10mg 82mg 1%
*Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
1 Avg qty
2 Serving size: 12g (1 Freddo)
Contains: Milk and Soy
May contains: Wheat, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Made in NZ from imported and local ingredients
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.