Anathoth Farm Beetroot Chutney 400g
Only 3 left in stock
Beetroot is the king of the root vegetables and this tasty chutney is a perfect balance of nutritious ingredients. Try with cheese, meats and salads. Gluten Free No preservatives No artificial colouring No artificial flavouring NZ beetroot Made in New Zealand.
Refrigerate after opening.
New Zealand Beetroot, Sugar, Vinegar, Cornflour, Salt, Spices.
Serving/pack: 40 Serving size: 10g
Nutrient Per Serving Per 100g Energy 69kJ 693kJ Protein 0.1g 0.6g – Gluten 0mg 0mg Fat, total 0g 0.1g – Saturated 0g 0g Carbohydrate 3.9g 39.1g – Sugars 3.8g 37.7g Sodium 39mg 393mg
- Ideal with cold meats or cheeses.
- Use instead of sliced beetroot in your favourite burger.
- Mix with crēme fraiche and serve with smoked or roasted salmon.
- Mix with a little olive oil, chopped parsley and lemon juice and serve with a Middle Eastern mezze platter.
- Especially good with hummus dishes and chickpea salads.
- Mix with natural yoghurt as a healthier dip alternative for wedges, crackers and bread.
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Gluten free, Vegan friendly.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.