Used as a colouring and flavouring agent in many foods such as bouillabaisse, paella, rice, risotto, cheeses, puddings, tea, bread, butter, pastries, confectionery and liqueurs. Its flavour cannot be copied.
- Extremely high crocin content ( colour intensity 300, Grade A worldwide 190).
- Concentrated : use one third of usual product… a little goes a long way
- Pure and vibrant colour, flavour and aroma
- NP3 Food Act 2014
- BioGro 5722 C2 in conversion
- Ready to use
- Includes 0.1 grams of Saffron