Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!