Lewis Road Creamery Jersey Milk Light
$64.95 – $110.45
Light Jersey Milk is homogenised and reduced fat, for those who prefer a lighter milk. With no permeate, no PKE and bottled in an award winning rPET bottle made from 100% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable, what’s not to love about Jersey Milk?
- Permeate free
- No palm kernel expeller
- 100% rPET bottles
Available in 750ml & 1.5L rPET bottles.
Products are subject to change and availability. Product information including ingredients, product origins, nutritional information and allergens is provided by our suppliers to assist customers to select suitable products. However, this information may change at short notice and you should always check the product labels before consuming any products. We endeavour to keep all information up to date, but we cannot and do not guarantee accuracy and completeness of this information.
Please note: Please note: We usually receive product from the manufacturer that has 10-12 days before the Best Before date. This is a guide only as we cannot control what dates we are supplied from the manufacturer or the logistical delays that may occur before the product gets to us here in Singapore. If a potential short date is of concern then please do not order as unfortunately we won’t be able to refund your order.
Wow, it’s a lot of milk!
Worried about too much milk, not being able to drink it all in time? Then freeze it!
1. As soon as you purchase the milk, store vertically in the freezer and leave some space on each side for expansion.
2. Try to keep the it away from anything strong-smelling as milk can absorb flavours (sausage flavoured milk isn’t coming to a supermarket near you anytime soon!).
3. You can freeze it for up to 3-6 months (no longer).
4. The thawing process is very important! Don’t leave it out in the sun or just in the sink, the best way is to stand up on a plate in the refrigerator, and it could take about two days to be ready.
5. You might see some colour and texture changes, especially in our full fat milk but this is normal after freezing.
6. Drink and use within two to three days!
Fresh Pasteurised Homogenised Reduced Fat Milk.
|Fat – Total||1.5g|
There are no reviews yet.