No products in the basket.
Home St Sprouted Good Seed Bread – Bakeworks Gluten Free
Home St. has been carefully created to invigorate the bread market. Every ingredient has been hand-picked based on its nutritional properties to create something special.
Home St. Sprouted Good Seed Bread uses sprouted and activated seeds meaning the nutrient store has been unlocked, making them more bioavailable. Thanks little seeds for coming to life for us!
Home St. – It’s all about sprouting and activating!
Our ancestors figured out that by soaking and sprouting seeds, nuts and grains they became more digestible and provided higher nutrient values. How is this so? Well, when we soak and sprout, the seed is activated (think flicking on a light switch), this means the sleeping enzymes inside start to awaken! Basically the seed is bursting into life (to grow into a wee plant), this is the optimum time to consume, as the seed unlocks all its nutrients and minerals in order to grow.
Just 2 slices of Home St. bread gives you all this goodness!
- 20% of your daily fibre needs. We all need fibre and we all know why!
- 16% of your daily Vitamin B6 needs. Helps maintain healthy brain function and helps with digesting proteins into our system.
- 9% of your daily Vitamin B1 needs. Helps maintain cardiovascular health. Important for energy production – converts sugars into energy.. yeah!
- 8% of your daily iron needs. Vital for muscle health. Iron also helps boost and carry oxygen levels in the blood, important for brain health and energy levels… go Iron!
- 11% of your daily Magnesium needs. Key role in regulating blood pressure, for every 100mg of magnesium taken (6 slices of Home St. bread!) on a daily basis, equals a 15% decrease in the risk of developing type 2 diabetes!.. Amazing.
- 10% of your daily Manganese needs. Huh?, what’s that? Well manganese is very important for aiding calcium absorption as well as being very effective in helping boost the mineral levels in your bones … who knew!
- 6% of your daily potassium needs. Essential macro-nutrient which helps promote conductivity in the brain. That’s why bananas are called brain food, due to their high potassium levels.
- 5.5% of your daily sodium needs. Great lower level of sodium at 200mg/100g! Just to note, some gluten free breads are as high as 420mg/100g..
* Nutrient information just a basic summary of some benefits . We recommend you look into these vitamins and minerals yourself to discover even more goodness.
Ingredients: Water, Modified Tapioca, Coconut Flour*, Maize Starch, Sprouted Seeds (6.2%) (Sunflower*, Sesame*, Amaranth), Activated Seeds (5.1%) (Pumpkin*, Linseed, Canihua*, Chia) Sunflower Oil, Sprouted Brown Rice Flour*, White Rice Flour, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Rice Malt*, Sorghum Flour, Besan Flour, Free Range Egg White Powder, Psyllum Husk , Coconut Nector*, Guar Gum, Yeast, Ulu Flour, Saltwell (Sea salt), Flax Fibre, Citrus Fibre * CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Contains Egg & Sesame. Produced in a gluten free bakery that also produces products containing dairy & nuts.
Nutritional InformationSERVINGS PER PACKAGE: 7.5 SERVING SIZE: 63gm net (2 Slices)
|AVERAGE QUANTITY PER SERVE||% DAILY INTAKE* (PER SERVE)||AVERAGE QUANTITY PER 100GM|
|Energy||573 kJ||6.60%||910 kJ|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected||Not detected|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.10mg||9% RDI**||0.16mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.26mg||16% RDI**||0.41mg|